The new ATP® 2 is industry’s most comprehensive and accurate oral solid packager. TCG’s innovative and groundbreaking software addresses market needs that have never before been addressed. ATP 2 is now expandable from 64 to 480 canisters, and with AutoSense™ SmartChip technology, your canister bandwidth is unlimited. With ATP 2’s new Dual Tray system, you can continuously run without interruptions. The integrated dual tray precipitates constant pre-staging of tray medications, so there is no pausing mid-batch for a tray refill. The new ATP 2 also provides 4 pouch sizes for maximum flexibility. Graphic printing allows you to include more meds per pouch using the new Label manager. Reproduce labels with a touch of a button with any Windows fonts, adding logos, graphics, extended barcode options including QR code and Aztec symbologies.
Long Term Care and Assisted Living:
- Facilitates a cost-effective alternative to blister packages with automated unit dose or multi-medpouch strips
- Hands-free and high speed production of unit dose strips for box replenishment
- Multi-med packages with medication capacity of up to 7 different medications and the ability to isolate expensive or controlled medications in individual packages in sequence with the other bags to facilitate ease of dispense as well as ease of return and control
- The unique ability to automate up to 710 medications across multiple devices handles high volume unit dose packaging needs
Hospital, Corrections, Clinics:
- Suitable to the specific needs of any size pharmacy. With the ability to scale from 64 to 480 medications, formulary can be added as needed
- Redundant lower packaging unit facilitates the change from wide to narrow papers to switch between multi-med or unit dose pouches
- Give your customers the ability to synchronize their meds to a 30-day cycle fill with AdherePac™ produced by the ATP 2, using the support of our AdherePac marketing kit program customized to your brand
- Boost business by employing the AdherePac program with your customers, ensuring medication adherence, and guarantee refills each month with customers enrolled in the program. Increase your ROI by suggesting the addition of vitamins for pennies on the dollar.
Conveniently package either unit dose or multi-med AdherePac™ pouches into a single CompletePac™. Organize both oral and non-oral solid medications into a single bag, organized by administration time or to help bridge the patient to the next cycle fill.
- ASSISTED LIVING – Give residents more independence by organizing all meds, both oral and non-oral solids, in a single bag by administration time with clear instructions right on the bag.
- DISCHARGE – Handle patient discharge from hospitals and surgery centers by including all necessary medications to last the patient until they see their primary care provider.
- DAILY ORDERS & LEAVE OF ABSENCE – Ensures patient compliance throughout their LOA with optimal convenience for the patient and the family.