Your Solution to Regulatory Compliance:
Save time and money by implementing the right plan for your business needs!
MEDISCA Network, together with its affiliated companies, MEDISCA and LP3 Network, is dedicated to providing the industry of pharmaceutical care with an unparalleled quality of service to meet the day-to-day operational needs of compounding pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and allied healthcare professionals worldwide.
MEDISCA Network houses the top experts in the field, offering a complete turnkey solution towards RegulatoryCompliance. Whether it is USP <797>, USP <800> or NAPRA, with both on-site and off-site Specialized Consultation Services, along with our comprehensive set of Standard Operating Procedures, MEDISCA Network will provide you the comfort you need to assist your practice in achieving compliance with the relevant regulatory guidelines and standards of practice.
MEDISCA Network’s Specialized Consultation Services are designed to ensure a successful and seamless transition towards Regulatory Compliance through step-by-step guidance from our experts in the field of pharmaceutical compounding regarding any of the following domains:
- GAP Analysis According to USP <795>, USP<797> and USP <800>
- GAP Analysis According to NAPRA Standards of Practice
- Facility Lab Design- Off-site and on-site support
- Facility Operation Support
- On-site Facility Assessment with Observational Technique Checklist
- On-site NAPRA Compliance Assessment
- State Board of Pharmacy Compliance Monitoring
- Survey According to PCAB/ACHC Standards of Practice
- FDA Form 483 Remediation Support
- DEA Compliance, Risk Assessment, Diversion Prevention
- Acquisition and Strategic Planning
- Nuclear Pharmacy & Nuclear Medicine Consulting
- Inspection According to FDA Standards of Practice on 503A and 503B
- NABP VPP Mock Inspection
Standard Operating Procedures
MEDISCA Network’s unique series of SOPs are the foundation to improving the quality of your compounding practice by facilitating your compliance with the following regulatory guidelines and standards of practice:
- USP <795>
- USP <797>
- USP <800>
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Controlled Environment Testing Association
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 (OBRA '90)
- Twenty five additional referenced USP chapters including <1160>, <1163>, and <1176>
Our Standard Operating Procedures are also in compliance with Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) accreditation requirements.
Our Canadian series of SOPs provide the support you need to achieve compliance with the following regulatory guidelines and standards of practice:
- NAPRA Model Standards
- Canada's National Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Health Canada Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS)
- Canadian Department of the Environment
- Canadian Standards Association
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
Time to elevate your standards of practice with Medisca Network as your chosen partner!