South Pointe Wholesale Inc.
South Pointe Wholesale Inc was founded in 2001 by Jarrod Shirley, a licensed pharmacist, and his sister-in-law Katy Shirley. South Pointe has grown over the years into a highly respected pharmaceutical distributor by having an incredible support staff of employees and conducting business with integrity and honesty.
Headquarters are located in beautiful Glasgow, Kentucky where Jarrod and Katy personally oversee all day to day operations. South Pointe's customer base consists of many types of healthcare facilities which include pharmacies, clinics, veterinarians, hospitals, and long term care facilities. Our goal is to offer all customers an extensive product catalog with competitive pricing and personalized customer service.
Supply Chain Integrity
As a trusted distributor since 2001, South Pointe has made every effort to establish uniform safeguards to protect the public’s health from counterfeit or adulterated products. Our employees strive each day to provide our customers with a dedication and attention to detail to continually maintain these safeguards. South Pointe works with our trading partners and the state board of pharmacies to ensure we are current on all industry changes and guidelines.
- South Pointe purchases products directly from over 100 FDA approved manufacturers which provides us extensive product availability and competitive pricing.
- South Pointe is NABP DDA (formerly VAWD) accredited.
- South Pointe is NCDQS QAS accredited.
- South Pointe is an associate member of NACDS (National Assoc of Chain Drug Stores), a leading voice for the chain community pharmacy industry.
- South Pointe actively participates in ECRM’s Generic Rx Program allowing us to maintain strong relationships with our manufacturers.
Chain community pharmacy industry, South Pointe, pharmaceutical distributor, healthcare facilities, pharmacies, clinics, veterinarians, hospitals, and long term care facilities