Continuous Temperature Monitoring
Rees Scientific specializes in protecting your valuable assets. Since 1982, Rees Scientific has been the industry standard for automated temperature monitoring. We offer continuous monitoring, centralized data collection, and simplified reporting. Monitor critical parameters such as temperature, humidity, differential Pressure, light control, etc. in vital equipment such as stability chambers, LN2 tanks, refrigerators, freezers, ultra-low freezers, incubators, etc. A single system can monitor a diverse facility with multiple locations while providing instant data access and sophisticated analysis right from your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. Alarm notifications can be sent through telephone, text messages as well as e-mail.
LCD Display Module
View sensor conditions of your unit right from the Rees Scientific LCD display module. Ideal for pharmacies that house vaccines in their refrigerators. Monitoring temperature of vaccines is a crucial task that is regulated by many different government health organizations. The Rees Scientific LCD module complies with the guidelines of vaccines storage and handling from CDC, NIH, NIST, AAP, and PHAC.
- Display sensor condition(s) (Temperature, Humidity, etc.)
- Each module supports up to 2 sensors
- Differential Pressure Module available
- Local audio and visual (LED) alarm available
- Ability to inhibit local alarm at module
- Centron Monitoring System will continue to alarm & dial out as programmed
- Available in Zigbee or WiFi
- Works with legacy Centron hardware and Rees Cloud Systems
- Available with Snap-Cert calibration certificate
Our LPA Cloud WiFi kits are a simple and economical way to monitor temperature in critical equipment such as refrigerators and freezers. The system will alarm out and notify when the temperature of a refrigerator or freezer fluctuates out of a given range. It is an ideal solution for laboratories, pharmacies, health clinics(Vaccine Temperature Monitoring) and food stores. Along with temperature, LPA Wireless also provides humidity and differential pressure sensors that help you become compliant with USP 797 regulatory requirements.
- Monitor 1, 2 or 6 inputs.
- Module available with LCD display for compliance with CDC, NIH, NIST guidelines
- View the status of your equipment from anywhere through an App or a browser.
- Full graphical overview of the system.
- Convenient Alarm Control.
- Fully control and customize your menus.
- Computerized compliance with reports.
- Only requirement is WiFi.
- Receive alarms- alerts via interactive phone, texts, and e-mail
ReesCloud is an optimal asset that provides a secure, fast and easy way to continuously monitor your critical equipment and environment conditions. Features include:
- The first 21 CFR compliance cloud system in the industry
- View the status of your equipment via app or browser
- No software, PC or server required
- Only requirement is a data connection
- Easy and economical installation
- Monitor multiple locations from anywhere
- Receive alerts via interactive phone, texts, and emails
- Rees full menu of validation and service options also available
- Multiple levels of redundancy (additional Failover Node options available)
Today, we continue to lead the field, taking cues from our clients and their environmental challenges. We ensure that your critical equipment and devices are monitored and maintained to set a standard every day without exception and without fail. Rees Scientific will continue to build products and services that help provide resolutions for our customers. Our goal is to be a quality provider of systems, services and solutions for our clients.
temperature monitoring, environmental monitoring, ReesCloud, LCD Display Module, Rees Scientific, LPA Wireless